Most often, people think about maintaining their health. For this, various preventive measures can be carried out. One way is to make a special orthopedic knee chair with your own hands.
With it, it is easier for a person to keep his back straight, and the main load does not go to the spine. In order to purchase it, it is not necessary to go to the store. A more appropriate option may be self-assembly.
How to choose a drawing with the dimensions of the knee stool do it yourself
Previously, of course, it is recommended to deal with a scheme that will help in further work.
ATTENTION! The main thing is that each part and its parameters are spelled out in the scheme. Naturally, the characteristics should directly correspond to personal needs and preferences.
What materials and tools will be required to create a chair
Before starting work, you should arm yourself with the following items, without which it will be impossible to manufacture the product:
- Sander (if not used, use sandpaper);
- Electric jigsaw;
- Wooden bars, the main thing is solid material;
- Fabric for upholstery;
- Adhesive for construction;
- Special varnish;
- Plywood sheet;
- Various fasteners, they can include both metal corners, and bolts, self-tapping screws.
Product assembly process
After full preparation, you can proceed to the main process. You should adhere to the algorithm described below, then there will be no difficulties in the work.
- The first step will be to make blanks, focusing on a pre-prepared drawing.
- Next, connect all the formed parts.
- The transverse bars must be attached to the underside of the chair. They are necessary as future construction legs.
- Then you can fasten the bar with the main part - the seat. It is advisable to do this as close to the border as possible. Holes are cut out on the opposite side to allow further adjustment of the height of the product.
- The part that will be used for the knees needs to be attached to the seat as follows: the front side should be slightly forward looking.
- Then it is worth fixing the jumper in the groove done.
- Next, cut out the stand from the plywood sheet.
- In conclusion, it is desirable to attach foam rubber. Then you can make the lining fabric. If you want to achieve maximum strength, it is recommended to apply glue and varnish the product.